Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am...

Doing things for the sake of your reactions.
Always questioning because the minute I stop is the minute I become a robot.
Never accepting "just good enough"
I sometimes wonder if I am truly awake.
Everything has an ending, I'm still trying to piece together the multiple tattered threads in my life.
Love is a gift, and I don't give it nearly enough as I want to.

Most of the time I'm listening, but sometimes I'm day dreaming.
Only when I'm bored do I get into trouble.
New experiences arise every day, but sometimes I'm happy with a simple repetitive motion.
Time seems to stop when I remember my dreams.
Every second I am wondering if what I am doing is what Daniel would do.
Time sucks, and so does growing up.
Opposite to what some people may think, I actually have no clue what is going on in my head.
Now more than ever I am wondering you I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment